Saturday, June 27, 2009

Holiday .......

Having holiday erm roughly got 2 months.....the day without schooling really happy in the beginning...but sooner and later become very boring...coz every day wake up no motif....wake up , online, sleep , eat.... i fat ady...coz this kind of life....fat like xxx ..... :-(

I started my holiday on 6/5/09 if not mistake....what i done during this 2 months...seem like nothing compare with my sister who everyday got activities during her 3 weeks holiday.....but although nothing but i did spend a lot of money during this holiday...

erm.. let me think back what i done in the past....

6/5/09 - The last day of the exam...just finish exam..fetch ing ling to hentian kajang coz she taking bus to genting with her floor mate..while me...hahaha...go back hostel pack things back home lo....busy pack at hostel and unpacking at home.....

7/5/09 - 8/5/09 -
Genting AIA Congress...follow my friend Shu Wen went to Genting to attend AIA congress. Room and the food is been provided. save money...going up there just to enjoy the cool weather since got free room and meals why lets the chance fly leh...hehehe..Hoever transport is not provided. We taking bus and sky way to and fro cost roughly RM 50 for extra expenses i spend there.hehehe...buying nicole's little present and extra meals that we take at there....

9/5/09 - 12/5/09 - I don't think i done anything on this few day...cannot really remember wat had been done on these few day....cleaning house ....throwing unused things ....quite excited when seeing the place which look a bit like rubbish into a clean and comfortable zone....hehehe...feel strongly satisfy when seeing this happen...hehehehe....thinks back also can smile....hehehe....

13/5/09 - Red box at Sunway Pyramid with my dear friend Nicole ..she is my ex-college ...we have our singing section at 7.00pm taking their dinner buffet ...I didnt spend any money on this red box coz i did received a RM 100 voucher from red box for a contest i join in My fm..hehehe...free meals and singing...excited.....just both of us in the room and eating until full...free 2 drink which have the alcohol drink...hehehehe......

14/5/09 - 15/5/09
- I dont remember what I had done on these 2 days...most probably nothing excitment and importnat things happen...hehehe...

16/5/09
- Taman Pertanian, Bukit Cahaya with a gang of college .....cycling around....shouting around .....have a lunch which suponsor by Yen Peng's autie and afternoon go Sunway Pyramid.....hang around for nothing....

17/5/09 - 20/5/09 - Satying at home for nothing...sleep...eat....sleep...like xxx......

21/5/09 - Perm & dye my hair....costs RM 380 siting at the salon for dont know how many hours.....

22/5/09 - 29/5/09
- Nothing to do...staying at home....

23/5/09 - Mom go perm her hair at salon...i follow and try learning the way to take care my hair...( end uo until now...messy...)

30/5/09
- Go to Bukit Jalil, participate int the Relay for Life which held by the National Cnacer Society.....with my ex-box and college from Lawrence Wong & Co. Jog and yam cha which treated by my boss...Thanks lo...hehehehe

31/5/09
- Go for a wedding erm...lunch at Sekinchan with my parents....travel nearly for 4 hours to and fro from there....

25/5/09 - 17/6/09
- Went to do the Marketing work my friends sheryl...shop to shop to promote the product...tired and not nice to be do.....tired...tired....

11/6/09 - 13/6/09 - Penang food trip with my sister Chai Hooi, Jenny and Sheryl...Eat eat eat around Penang...fat 3 kg after the trip....haiz.........

18/6/09 - Straight away from the finish job I and my sister Chai Hooi went to Sunway Pyramid again....shopping ...Purpose ??? to find my sister prom night dress.....Leg pain also cannt find any dress that day.....

19/6/09
- Melaka Trip with Chai Hooi and her gang of friends....One day trip there...visit those historical place like A Famosa , Musuem, Joker Street of course......hehehe...the last mission eat ...hahahahaha....

21/6/09
- Father Day...Celebrate father day with my dear father and grandfather at a restaurant at Bandar Puteri...5.30 pm we ady reach the restaurant coz scare too crowded .....However also need to wait....long wait dishes to dishes.......We keep on laughing during the meals....I thinks the waiter and the captain there sure thinks us mad......hahahaha....laughing for nothing....laughing for nonsence......Memorable Fathers Day....

22/6/09 - 23/6/09
- Stay at home for nothing....

24/6/09
- Going back UKM, plan to move thngs in de...but cannt coz Vivian havent get the key yet....So go to my direct house to take the notes and books....A lot...and messy....Go around The Mines, South City Plaza and Equine Park Jusco to shop for my sis dress...but nothing at the ends........Night sort out all the notes......crazy......

25/6/09
- At home waiting for my uncle to come ...but he didnt came at the end.......

26/6/09
- Sunway Pyramid again.....shop for second time, find the new stock of dress........Finally found her dress.....finally....now still need to find the accecerosies ........

27/6/09
- Today...at home for nothing...hahahahaha.......Boring also.....

28/6/09
- Movie Transformer at KLCC, Look out point....

Hope to Continue the rest of the holiday with interest activities.....Hope so......

2 comments:

  1. hey still have to go sumwhere to buy my high heel shoe and bag and necklace lo...
    i treat you lunch lo since you so goood..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only left one more week to go shopping..u want to go petaling street to buy the necklace ?? ee wei said she also want to follow oh...i think she will buy more de...if so then got more discount lo.....one lunch only ar ??? i want more leh......

    ReplyDelete