Saturday, August 8, 2009

Update for my blog

It had been quite a long time didnt write the blog since i reenter uni for my second year study....as a senior in the Statistic course i had nothing to be commented.....busy with the life of assignment, project, quiz, mid sem......

my mid sem is around the corner of september.....( especially around my birthday )......so what else can do ???? study during the birthday is the only way can be done ......

The things i quite busy now is the convo food stall which will be held on 12/8 - 18/8 the coming week, preparation almost finish......but need to study for the mid sem and quiz....so chai peng....gambateh lol......

Starting of this sem, many things had been change, friend attitude, behaviour, roomate de lifestyle....and many many more......

Am i a hygienic person ??? i dislike to go into my bed when i didnt bath, coz i feel quite dirty when i'm wearing outside cloth and want to sleep on my bed....coz i will be think of, the place i had been sat in class or place i ate my lunch.....may be due to the bad impression from fst canteen and zaba ( KPZ ) canteen that the cat will sit beside u when u having ur food.... this make me feel uncomfortable as every time i think that....i also lazy to go down to tapao my food everytime after i bath...coz the oily smell on my hair will continue to be smell by me when i back room.....therefore, everytime when i going out from my room for any purpose like meeting, go cafe, go class. when i reach room i sure will take a bath no matter how late .....

but some of my friend even my roomate can withstand this condition, straight away sleep or do as normal.....I cannt am i go highly hygiene problem ??? but i quite lazy in cleaning room, although i use to wet the floor cloth and simply mop the floor.....to keep away the dust.....haiz.....

should i complain her ???? why others roomate as my floormate will normally take turn to mop the floor while i seem as the one doing it always ? or when vivian ( my roomate ) did she didnt tell me and make me misunderstanding her ??? but dont think so.....she dislike to mop the floor unless it very very very dirty.....but i cannt.....haiz......what else can be do ?????

I seem like complaining much about her now......So what i can do is think the good side of her....dont make me feel more worse when i think the bad part......

However this is wat i feel currently.......

will be try update my life as i free.....

have a nice day...

1 comment: