Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Holiday

having holiday is the dream of everyone especially for those who had finish study and working currently. i having my holiday now, but very very boring coz every day staying at home. cannt go anywhere else. coz all my uni mate was not same state as me. want to ask them to accompany me to shopping, watch movie or singing karaoke also cannt. Finding my ex-schoolmate all busy with their life not free to come out yam cha or have fun.

i rather working than staying at home. no choice coz i just have 1 and half week left for the holiday. If i got 2 months time i sure go out work rather than staying at home. coz working can earn money and can save the money to travel.

my sibling and mom every day saying i become fat since i having my holiday and staying at home. Help me ... i also dont want to be fat lo. but beside eat sleep online, what else can do ??? excersive no one accompany me, so lonely if alone.. haiz.....

2 comments:

  1. go play bowling lor...
    I 99% will accompany you go de...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to go bowling also but i dont know how to play wo...when u want to go teach me la ....

    ReplyDelete