Friday, May 22, 2009

New LoOk...Perm and dye hair.....

hahaha....i finally perm and dye my hair....all this decision appear in the sudden. however i plan long long time ady, but just didn't take action. After comparing all the price from cut above, apt, Thomas & guys , and my auntie's open de salon.

The final decision still my auntie's salon. coz the price which i only manage to affordable.. I sit in the salon from 4.30 pm onward until 10.30 pm only i left the salon, can imagine how long i take the time to do my petty hair. Relaxing my hair, perm my hair, wash, and colour ( dye ) my hair....hahaha.....

But quite worth it when i saw the outcome. Really like the Japanese doll. Lucky i didn't choose the golden color for my hair color, if not can go shopping complex to be the barbie doll and sell to customer.hahahaha.....but with this hair i will try as many as hair style i want, can be cute, serious, mature, and a lot more...in the process of adapting the new look and the hair style....

However during the waiting process, i also manage to do some basis wash face by EUMORA soap. This soap really effective, i just apply once my face lifting a lot...Erm...if i use this soap for a longer time sure my pores in my face will disappear. According to the auntie, this soap is made from the lava from the volcano, so like the mud mask that we apply in our face. But this soap can be use to recover many face problem and lightening the face color. Other effect still in the process of discovering, coz i just bought the soup back to try. The EUMORA soap bar is cost RM 90.

Hope the price is worth, coz if apply this soap bar. For the lazy people like me, i can don't need to apply the toner and those cream in my face. but i will try to discover it out. Let u guys know in the future for the latest news.

So, i going back home at 10.30pm...My dad shock with my hair...coz my hair colour is RED....hahaha...but is the dark red la...but due to i am the first to dye hair in my house so...look a bit different form others....hehehe....


My New LoOk....
Pretty ????




~~~~ The Final ~~~~
CHANGE LOOK SUCCESSFUL !!!!!!


But
seem to become fatter ady...
haiz......



1 comment:

  1. Hehe...I also a lazy person...
    But luckily I born with a nice skin, so don't need to use any skin care foam...
    Erm, although not very smooth lah...
    but still can go out c people...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete