Sunday, May 24, 2009

情人

What mean is the couple ??? Everyday call each other, stick together, sms each other ???
Hang out together, movie, dinner, shopping....everyday doing the same thing wont feel bored ar ??
i dont know the feeling....for me i think all the thing can be done in 1 day...then the rest of the day spent to boil my novel rather than going out ....hahaha...really like the 宅女...hahahaha.....

What mean is love ?? i didnt feel the feeling. My ex-schoolmate ask me whether i been like to someone before ?? but i don't think so. coz i dint know What is the feeling. may be when the feeling come i also didn't realise. No one can tell me What is the feeling, all say u will know when the time is come...hahaha...hope so....

Read more novel...the more realistic i was...i think so....hahahha...although i know that in the real world there wont be the prefect guy as the novel...coz dream always is the prefect....

Today i accompany my mom to go salon. coz i am the one and the only one who free to hang out with no purpose...coz nothing to do....then the auntie start chatting with my mom...saying that i need to hurry find boyfriend..hahah...coz if after25 years old only find , there wont be the market anymore....hahaha...coz all the good and nice guys been book or married...

R the story is true, all the human in the world should be in pair. u will meet out Mr right or miss right in future..just the time difference with other...hope so it will become realistic....

1 comment:

  1. if my boyfriend everyday stick together with me, i think within 1 week i will feel very very bored...n may be i will break off with him...may be due to my characteristics gua.im a gemini le.
    i think u hv to slowly find ur boyfren lo, cannot rush de, if not get a bf that not really suits u then waste time.

    ReplyDelete